Wednesday, July 9, 2014

"Profile of Kevin Barber" by Grant Atkinson


Kevin Barber was born in 1961, so currently he is 53 years old. Kevin was born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri. In fact he still lives in St. Louis. In addition Kevin lived with his older brother Demetrius, his older sister Angela, and his younger brother Stephen. Demetrius is 58 but sadly deceased, Angela is 54, and Stephen is 47. Kevin lived in the Northside right by Fairground Park. Also Kevin grew up watching his favorite show Gilligan's Island. Kevin's favorite breakfast was bacon, eggs and toast. A simple breakfast.

Kevin went to Beaumont High School. He graduated high school in 1979. In addition Kevin was in a school band. He played the keyboard. He played throughout high school. I asked Kevin what he misses most of about his childhood and he said "playing with the band". Kevin has a soul of music. Besides just music Kevin got A's in his classes. That's better than me. Kevin loves loves movies and sports such as basketball and football, but he mostly loves music in high school. Mostly playing it.

Right now Kevin is a full time student at Forest Park College. His major is HVAC. Which is Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning. Maybe when he graduates he could work my house because ours need fixing. Kevin told me for his classes he has to use computers. Its a little hard for him. Because when Kevin was in high school he didn't use computers that much and now he is adjusting to it. Don't worry Kevin you'll get the hang of it.

I asked Kevin if he would rather be rich or famous? He told me that he would rather be rich than famous. Kevin said "I rather be rich than famous, but not rich as a billionaire or Wall Street type, but rich enough to pay bills for house, college, etc". It shows Kevin isn't greedy. I also asked Kevin if he has any tattoos and Kevin said no. Then I asked him if he gets a tattoo what would it be? Kevin told it would be the the Marine Corp symbol. I didn't ask Kevin if he served in the Marines or not. Or he has a friend or a family member in the Marines or he's a supporter. But it sounds like Kevin served in his life. Thank you Kevin. I asked Kevin, who he admires the most. Kevin said "It would have to be my father". He admires his father because his father took care of him and he was there when Kevin needed help. He is Kevin's role model.

In my opinion Kevin is very good guy. Kevin is smart and talented. He's a selfish or hot headed type of a guy. Kevin is always chill and he is always casual. He is an very interesting guy to talk to and learn from. If I learn more about Kevin it could be anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment